Thursday, July 31, 2008

proposal

i have to write my proposal by today so that softfloaty can get it by sunday.  schedule's tight.  i like hanging out with old friends from our alma mata.  

BUT i don't know how to start and i am procrastinating... been doing that for weeks.  the new decision about forth gallery somehow intimidates me.   it's like a real gallery space we're gonna set up out works at. and i find that i haven't prepared myself for the news.  i had thought of a low budget place for a first exhibition, but now it seems so grand!  i now feel that my works could pull the group down as it's quite unconventional and somehow out of this world.  i also find that my works might not work in such a space... and my concept too direct and too simple and under developed... ARGH

and i think i haven't got indepth research yet! 

No comments: