Saturday, July 5, 2008

The Art of Self Operation- TOENAIL PULLING

WHAHAHAH GUESS WHAT I JUST DID TO MYSELF?!

I DID A MINOR SURGERY!!! check it out maan... heheheheheheheeheh



what you see on my darling fourth toe is 
blood on the left and u think  u can still
see toenail attached right... YOU ARE SO 
WRONG MAN!  The nail's been pulled
off already.  What's left is the membrane 
that connects the nail to the flesh below
the nail that covers it.  hehehe.........


here's my toenail. the white stuff
is wall paint from wanita's assessment
period.  i remember the day before i 
was frantically going everywhere looking
for white paint to paint her set up's floor



i kinda pulled my toenail from my fourth toe on the right.  i saw the crack at the top and i started to wriggle wriggle... and yar there was a slight pain but... oh heck.. what's a wee bit of pain... and PULLED IT OUT.

yeah yeah i know my nails are quite crappy.  a bump here and a bruise there and my nails crack or bleed underneath.

No comments: