Saturday, June 14, 2008

The worst commuter ever

aiyo, i think i am the most terrible commuter on the train and the bus.  This has been going on forever since i stepped into art school- sleeping around everywhere... on people, standing and jerking.....

Today is erm... crazy.  i was so tired there was no place to go to after work.  I didn't wanna go back to Hell, no way man.  And i had to wait to "GO" to church which was way later than then.  So i hopped on a bus to hougang interchange, where i walked thru a pasar malam then headed for the train.  

I had planned for it. I  hopped on the NEL and chose a comfy seat near the rear of the train towards harbourfront and just slept slept slept slept( i saw myself sleeping and falling over the left's and the right's shoulders till the left had to sit on the edge of his/her butt on his/her seat)... slept thru the bounce from harbourfront and back to hougang... and i missed hougang and ended up at punggol... got a shock from seeing the green mrt man on his walkie talkie  a few seats away(i suspected he thought i was a terrorist in the sleeping)... slept anyway whilst waiting for it to bounce right back to hougang again and then alighted just in time for the ending of the church service.

Religion and Hell sux.  it gives me so much inconvenience. 

Oh ya, i told u . i sleep everywhere.   Do most art people do this? My abnormality is normal.

Met my uncle coming out from church before it ended... so yes! i was happy coz there's evidence of my attendance and i headed home.  gonna sleep now.  i'm home.  tired. dunno why.

No comments: