Wednesday, June 18, 2008

designer frustrated. period.

Alamak... as we were walking out from the reference library, we went to check out the biblios on display at the counter.  

The Chinese Calligraphy and Painting biblio was on display and they even put extra copies so its GRREAT! And, near it i spotted a horribly designed and printed biblio of Security in the Region... designed by yours truly of course and my oh my... the library used my original unedited design... instead of the white cover design they decided upon... my oh my oh my oh myyyy... 

IT FRUSTRATES ME MAAN!!! ARGH DESIGNER LIFE SUX! 

what's worse is my name is printed and the printing of the book really sux... its like manually printed ... not even sent to the professional binder to get it bound professionally and ... one copy was left when we asked for it over the counter... which means many people have asked for it and... ARGH MY REPUTATION IS TARNISHED!!! as if my reputation is that great already... argh........ how can they not have enough budget to have it printed.... arrrrramakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk argh argh argh ARGH!

No comments: