Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ofia's Circus

what is the diff between JINX and JINX?


The circus is filled with clowns and performers living in harmony.

Somebody blew my performance today and reported it.  Ofia should have more citizens like these.  So upright and law-abiding.  Then the world will be a better place.  and clean of all impurities like a jinx such as i .  

Hello to all who are reading this and have found this from the circulation.  I have taken the  prohibited circus pics off tomautofolia and erased them from the face of Ofia, the 5th world.  

I know i have upset and disappointed many and i am sorry. i never meant for it to happen.   i should've been more careful and refreshed my terms of agreement on a daily basis and not overlook the rules of the circus.  It was my careless mistake and i am up for any punishment that will come my way.  But i had no evil intention at all.  all comments made are true and are a documentation of my feelings throughout the course of my day whilst in the artistic realm.  And i think they did not do any damage to any circus crew at all.  I am as honest as i can be here, there's nothing to hide man! 

Things happen for a reason.  For every action there is a reaction. This is what i believe.  And i am glad things happened.  It made me realize what naivety can and will cause.  
 
And to the upright and law-abiding citizen of Ofia, let me address you as the 3-in-1 Coffee-Maker i would like to thank you for this learning lesson.  It has taught me alot about circus rules.  But still, i welcome you to continue to read if you are as free as you are, and to catch up on my artistic life in my updates to come, and to see if i fall badly into deep shit again and never stand up as an artist.  Not many have the luxury of time as you do, if you notice by now.  I actually salute those who are able to juggle working and reading blogs and taking care of the family, doing all three at the same time(that's why you are the coffee maker!) AWESOME MAN YOU! WELL DONE citizen of Ofia!

Like what Betty says, we all need to have POSITIVE THINKING!!! 


i need to be an Ofian.  I have to.  because with every learning lesson comes a change.  A new leaf turned over.  And harmony will return again.  In the circus where clowns and performers hold hands and sing " WE ARE THE FELLOW OFIANS OF THE CIRCUS! WE WILL NOT TAKE PHOTOS WHILST WE ARE OFIANS AND IN THE CIRCUS!" 

No comments: