Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Witch's Brew: Coleslaw with raisins in mayo/yoghurt

I love to cook but I seldom have the opportunity to do so.  

After tasting yesternight's yummy healthy  Topeiyaki (egg over cabbage), i decided to recreate the thinly sliced noodle-like cabbage pieces and even bought a grater to do so.  However i failed and the cabbage and carrot slices turned out to look very much like coleslaw, therefore the impromptu change of plan.  

Then SHE came home... and decided to have coleslaw for dinner. I was quite doubtful about it and you know how i am protective over my food.  but since the
re was a huge amount of servings for myself i decided to share.  And even went back down three times to the supermart to get more stuff so satiate THEIR appetite.

To my disappointment, no one ate the coleslaw i took pains to decorate to be served for dinner.  

No comments: