Thursday, May 15, 2008

Vociferate: time to get busyaye


here's sonny and i folding white rags.  
wanita was scratching off excess pixellated spots off a printed transparency filled with silhouettes of women in different poses using a scapel and i ran off to help sonny with the folding coz i didnt like doing the scratching.  

I was so happy i accomplished the brochure's contents layout and showed it to them as well as snapped this.  i stopped only coz sonny kept saying that they can sue me.  oh what the hey... anyways, he got pulled away so i continued.  i was happy.  very happy in fact.  i love doing work and keeping myself occupied.  i love it i love it i am starting to love the rebellion.  and i find that there makes no difference whether i am there or not actually.  laleelaaa. 

Then Sminthaye asked me to help with the cleaning of the aluminium plate again.  It was about a1 size i guess.  then she actually commented that i wore "so nice" so dun want me to help... eh excuse me i came prepared to get dirty okays.  no such thing as wear so nice or not nice help means help lar i wanna help i love helping yay! 


Then it was lunchtime and i ate my witch's brew.  Wanita thought it looked like paper pulp hehhehehe. chatted with wanita and Sminthaye.  i love these chats during lunchbreak.  and today's lunchbreak had the pantry filled with ex lasalle pupils talking about la salle ( me wanita sminthaye aye and noddy. laleelaaaaaaaaaa

Its after lunch now and  i felt i needed to be responsible so  i am back at my seat in the glass tank checking mail but noth from jeannip, its kinda making me fed up , so its time to learn more stuff and go down to the circus to keep myself busy busy busy! 

No comments: