Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Schtick: After skiving and still skiving

can you see sonny,lizzie and noddy
on the huge litho offset press?! I WANNA
DO THAT TOO MAN... nvm NEXT WEEk
man, PRESSES HERE I COME!

Mr Free told me to go down to the workshop again to catch the next printing! YEAH MAN!!!!!!!!! gonna do some designing for a while and then head down.  I hate vectorising images... it sux. SUX BADLY!
 i'm stuck at vectorising this logo now...

one of the reasons why I DUN LIKE COM D! but still, i've gotta do it arghhh.  and it SUX that jeannip knows what "vectorised" and "graphic" is.


Lawa-man reminded me not to keep it unattended coz i left it in the guest workshop so i brought it down with me.  

I was helping Wanita with removing dust and dirt from paper and she was curating the papers using expensive artist tape(one roll $20!) YAY at least i learn sth.  i love to learn sth.  was about to walk over to sonny's litho station when he went off to the sink to wash his hands... OH MAN... and Mr Free , i was talking to him halfway, and he stopped talking to me as Ori-man came by and he stopped work too so NOTHING TO OBSERVE ARGH.


No comments: