Sunday, May 4, 2008

Schtick: Bookbinding the kid stuff

Whoever said that witches as messy as me can't be neat will have to throw puke all over their faces and eat shit, for the witchiest tomatogirl is here presenting a neatly bound journal made from unwanted/thrashed kids stuff!


Yes, i am finally done with it after a day's long hard work of continuous sewing. Total Yayness. Here are some excerpts from my new journal.


















S

Shame shame to all those of you out there who throw away paper- be it unused, used, with a dash, with a coffee stain, with illustrations or "ugly" sketches on them... SHAME ON YOU. These "scaps" can actually be turned into treasure. And if you are lazy to do so, you can ask me to do it, or even better, donate your "junk" to me. I AM SERIOUS.

I look at the amount of books i can get from all these, i am pretty much amazed and i imagine people out there just discarding their paper... it really pains me to even think of it. so please. save the environment. turn ur trash into works of many uses.

No comments: