Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Xmas Handbound 10.23-0250.2

Last night, after mopping the floor, then breaking the mop and then continuing the mopping, I went to my granddad's sister's house again, this time for a new year's eve bbq.  My godma's HIS cousin and i made a For Godma J painted and hand bound blank book for her for christmas.
For Godma J
14x19cm
painted and hand 
bound blank book.   
72 blank pages not
 inclusive of  hard back

 She didn't show much expression on her face to make me conclude whether she liked it or not, but asked if the pendant she got me was too mild.  Oh dear... i didn't know what to say because she kept saying... "too mild right?  U prefer chunkier accessories"

it was neither... what she got me was a sapphire coloured feminine dangly pendant, which i'll never wear!  and chunky is a no no for me... oh gawd... I juz told her "simple and plain... like me now... nothing!" ahahha ok not funny.

here are the rest of the books i made for my cousins. Eve's pictures after.


For Sam
14x19cm
painted and hand
bound blank book
60 pages 



For Sheldon S
14x19cm
painted and hand 
bound blank book
60 pages



For Cesca
14x19cm
painted and hand 
bound blank book
60 pages

 
For Gid G
14x19cm
painted and hand
bound blank book
60 pages



For Manda
14x19cm
painted and hand
bound blank book
60 pages



For Emmanuel E
14x19cm
painted and hand
bound blank book
60 pages


Here are the new year's eve shots.  



The Adults
left to right: uncle adrian,
ade kou kou, prissy kou kou,
tina kou kou, nick gek gek,
dolly kou kou, godma,
gee kou kou and edwin gek gek


I MISS MY WIFE...
Nick gek gek's wife's at home 
taking care of their baby so i
guess him in this pose surely
means that. 

 
Smokin
Hey, when i was taking this
picture, i was just trying out 
the degree of bad aperture
within the distance between
me and uncle adrian...It's
only now that i realise that
he was actually smokin in 
the house!


Frown then Laugh!



The Trees
apparently uncle adrian owns
an olympus dslr and took a few
bad shots from my d40x.  Then
asked me to take a pic of the trees.
Here i made use of the slow shutter
speed.  My hands weren't stable
enough for a clear shot.



@#*$( and Explanations #1 and #2
at this point of time, my uncle edwin known
for his corrupted thinking, was talking to
HER about the woman living opposite his
apartment.  I think he was describing to 
HER details of his nights at home and 
staring at her naked body through the
window, complaining  that it happens 
almost everyday......


My Uncle


The squid and the crab


Lets Talk About God
that's lao tio talking intently
 to HIM while his wife, my
 lao gou pretends to listen.  
She complains that he's like 
that everyday.  I got a beating 
from everyone before this while
 having dinner for reminding lao
 tio that mass in rome had started 
to air on youtube at 9pm...


Lao gou and Lao tio
lao gou is my grand dad's
 youngest sis while lao tio
is her husband. 


When she was seventeen
i believe the photo was taken in
1951.  Lao tio was proudly showing
it to us.  He flaunts that he keeps
it in his wallet and carries it 
wherever he goes.  He really does
love his wife alot doesn't he? 
He always says so!


Seconds Before Midnight
Channel 5's eve programme was
darn boring, so everyone was 
outside chit chatting till the 
moment before midnight.  
Everyone started to come in 
and gathered around the tv in
 the living room.


Happy New Year!
This is the only good shot of 
a new year's greeting.
from left: prissy kou kou, 
tina kou kou, littlegillian
and nick gek gek


The Clown
that's edwin gek gek 
again trying to clown 
around.  Uncle michael
in the background and 
one of the twins' head's 
there too.



New year was quite boring.  I got up at 3pm recalling weird dreams of rolled up spectacles, me joining the army, my aunt selling my art for less than ten bucks.....then when i went to the kitchen to get to the toilet, i saw littlegillian mixing some batter to bake a cake.... then lazed myself away in front of the com, watching DUMA at the same time... then went to get linear paper for book binding... then met HER to carry groceries to my grandma's for dinner...then i showed my grandma pics from lappy and then i went home myself via train... before that went into stalls and got Wanyi a chinese calendar........................................................and now i am here on the com again, and watching the aviator.  

Damn it i just realised that school fees is due on 4th jan, not 10th!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments: