Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Lecture- Missed.

I'm feeling down. 
Something happened while i was tracing these.  I hate what i am doing.  Very uncertain what use the tracings are of.

The day started off lousy.  I missed lecture for the first time in my whole life.  I could go actually, and be like 10-15 min late, but no.  I don't like people staring at me as i try frantically to find a seat and if i don't, let them see me sit on the floor like a pathetic fool for waking up late.  I don't like to be embarassed.  

Then i got news that on the day that i didn't go lecture, there was an assignment...

I used the time to work on my colour schemes









The coloured versions looked much better than yesterday's horribly and anyhow-ly rendered interiors. 

Showed Lightning my stuff with Robert and Vampireboy and she was quite happy i think.  And i was happy she actually sorta acknowledged that i know my work and did copy down my homework.  I think i am starting to be okay with her. 

Before going off to the teachers' pod, i plucked up the courage to talk to April for an informal account of her commision work at the Woodleigh Station along the NEL. 
Yay!  Got first hand info from two respectable artists already WHOOPIE! 

Everytime i visit Wanyi's space, i meet this guy called SKY.  Looking at him makes me feel sad sometimes.  Especially yesterday.  

Was at Master's space and TheDisturbed walked past and i managed to stop her and apologized.  I felt good when she smiled back and said "it's okay"




No comments: