Friday, January 4, 2008

Paper for my books

Me has finally got A2 paper(100 for $14 plus, wanyi and i divided it amogst ourselves) from SAGA CITY(wonder why its called saga city...the shop dun really look gigantic like ngee ann city)

Me is happy coz me can finally fold the 50 A2 sheets into two, then tear'em to get 100 A3s and fold'em again to get 200 pages worth of A4s!!!  YAYnessssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

After giving HIM $465 in exchange for $1750 for school fees tml(me is going to pays HIM backs.  me dun wants THEM to haves an opportunitys to threaten to withdraws me from schools coz THEY paid for me fees.  in total, $1285 has to bes returns to HIM) , me eagerly started work.   

HAving halved each A2 piece, me tore them with me bare handses into 2, then put them in 3s and folded them together to get 6 pages.  Me has currently 14 of these pileses.  It is this thick (see picture below).  Don't think i'd need any more yets!  HEE!











No comments: