Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Vociferate: Waking up late

I rose this morning from 1 1/2 hrs of sleep(do you even call this sleep? ) to Wanita's voice saying, "Mada's here!" 

Gosh, i actually overslept by about half an hour... in Printingland and Mada had arrived already, placed her stuff on the lightbox and... gosh...she must have seen me sleepin' pathetically behind. 

It's been days since i've gone back to Hell.  Wish i don't ever have to go and just live in Printing&Studioland, but that will never happen.  

I've been trying to finish compiling works for my portfolio, and at the same time helping my friends- the W and the O(more like helping them most of the time rather than concentrating on portfolio, dont even know which's my interview day...)

And it's been exactly two weeks since my assessment and yet, I don't seem to be resting properly.  I go back to Hell on alternate days(excluding the past 3 days) and  reach past twelve midnight(and "turn into punpkin") then sleep for less than 4 hours to wake again to rush to the Utopia and hopefully reach by 9am and start work or helping from then on .........

The days before and after assessment went by like this.  This results in memory disfunct, whereby we are unable to think straight, nor being able to recall dates and even confuse events that happened over the period of a day to 3 weeks ago.  Some can't even remember how to convert mm to cm, use spray mount to fix charcoal drawings, hallucinate till hougang chalet checks the individual in... 

There's so much i want to update yet so little time.  I'll take quite a while so if you are reading my Tomautofolia, then please be patient, and maybe check past entries in case i do add in a past entry recently.  

Just got back from a stroll to bugis and back, having drunk coffee ice blended(yummy my first time) from the $1 bubble tea stall in The Burlington, then got batteries and got a gorgeous turtleneck top at $1.90 from ABC bargain store(our favourite), a watermelon at $1 from a stall nearby, walked thru the street and checked out beautifyl dresses the i wanna get later, sat down and ate the cheap yong tau foo(8 items at $2) and strolled back to Utopia feeling warm and ready to start work.  

Been stalling cikgu Bedah for a really long time.  She needs help with jappy book binding.  I can't say that i know the proper way of doing it since i sort of learnt it myself but it works pretty well.  Tml would be ok. 

 i'm sorry for the delay.  and i am sorry to all those peeps i owe birthday presents to(Onedayolder, Littlegillian, GuylikesPaulie...) and i am sorry too to Wanita for getting irrtated during the night and also for stalling the binding of our book.  There's just so much to do.  i am sorry too to grandad for putting work above u even though my critical stuffs are over. so many apologies -if only i had 2 weeks in a day.   


This was what we did this morning from 12am onwards. 




Labels
5.24am

No comments: