Monday, February 18, 2008

Vociferate : No more ostrich hole.

Do i look like i am free all the time?  Please.  I am not a soap dispenser.  

Even when i feel like being dispensable, you misuse me like free soap from the school toilet.  
After you use soap, and don't need me anymore, i become forgotten.  
And you'll walk/skate/run/fly/drift/swim/stroll/... pass me without even acknowledging my presence.  

All in all, i've been absent all the time until you need me.  A soap dispenser alright. 

I am so useful right.  Rub me in water and you'll get foam to wash your tainted hands, carve me into a rose when you need to impress girls, pass me around so more people can use me and when i become so tiny you can microwave me and i become a hot sexy piece of new gigantic soap,which can be used over and over again.

Sometimes you need to buy soap. Some soap's expensive.  Like Marks and Spencer soap.  


i am a stressed up piece of soap. i have to get cleaned, get cleaned not tomorrow or tomorrow's tomorrow but after the end of wrath.

No comments: