Monday, February 18, 2008

Vociferous: The Days are Sama Sama.

 It didn't feel like a sunday yesterday. It doesn't feel like a monday today. Everyday is a school day, thus the indifference of days.


I reached studioland about 8 to find that the tont-ers had left for somewhere. Walking thru the maze of partitions after entering the back door of the dark land, preparing for a surprize anytime- but oh wells, anticipation to no avail.

Had Honey Nut Toasted Oatmeal with iced coffee as I moved my messy belongings from Wazzy Space to the locker, cleaned up my blappy(its about time...) and cleared the mess i made on the five different tables i sat at yesterday. Realized i forgot to CLOSE SHOP(sorry Wan Yi).

Right now, I'm gonna continue with
graphic com's final a2 proposal piece for Bayfront Station- Green Lung.
Then proceed to the photo shop to collect my photos.
Double-check record cover design so nothing bad happens during the printing process.
Print Both Graphic com and Record Sleeve.
Proceed to Sheng Siong to get Rose Water(broke it last nite)
Need to get Royal Blue spray paint.


VISITORS NOW.


i love my son. Forever Huggable.

No comments: