Wednesday, August 13, 2008

foot casting, arm casting, worm eating.


people have been quite fascinated with my wormie babies. Tonight, my master spoke of great ideas to incorporate my babies into her photography. she wanted us to eat them and told me to pose. and you know what, I'm lovin' it.


i was experimenting whilst she came by. sadly, the worms only filled 1/4 of the hand. told you guys i needed to breed more babies. It isn't enough.







i kinda got the hang of casting already. whenever i start something, i find it very hard for me to stop.

The creation of the feet was much less tedious. i decided not to create too much details for the toes if not it would take ages to wriggle my teeny toes out from the casting. lesson learnt from the hand. the glad wrap does help alot.









Did the extension of my arms to my hand too.  Looked pretty good. '





No comments: