Saturday, March 22, 2008

Vociferate: beating fatigue

i find that the past weeks have been rather queer as i have never felt this exhausted before. My eyes, they have been tearing and feeling sore to the air around me, making them dry at times, then affecting my head, causing it to grow heavy. I have been sleeping, rather well, and better than when i was in foundation year. However i have no idea why the drain is affecting me so much.

i look forward to school, but not with zest anymore. I arrive, feeling all tired. I sleep everywhere- yes everywhere, anywhere possible. On trains, busses, even short 5 minute rides are unbearable and i'd over sleep missing my stop. with my sleeping bag i place it in the critic space of studioland, equipped with a stolen cushion i place it next to the cupboard we also stole and lay the bag and sleep there, and the latest spot's having my body under the unwanted table where i place my belongings and with that same cushion i lay there and soundly sleep.

sleep. what is wrong with me. i used to be able to resist that sin. i used to be able to stay up no matter how tired i am to do work, carry a smile on my face even though i've only slept for an hour during the night. i used to be able to do my routine skipping excercises, push ups and sit ups before bed but not anymore. i cant find the energy. where's the energy? what is wrong now?

i need to beat fatigue.

No comments: